The SkiTime program can be downloaded here. To utilize a customized version of the program for your club, one must apply for and receive a registration number. Otherwise, just click the “Free 2022” button in the Registration to use all features of the program for free in the 2022-2023 season.
SkiTime is free for the 2022-2023 season. To use all the capabilities built into the software, just click on the “Free 2022” button on the Registration dialog when you first run the program. If you want to have your team name displayed on reports instead of “Free 2022”, just ask us for a registration code.
SkiTime Version 3.2.8 has been released. Currently the program supports the Alge S3, Alge S4, Alge TdC8000, Alge TdC8001, and Alge Timy timers. Features include:
- Easy entry dialogs for race information and racers.
- Import and export of ski race timing files.
- One step creation of race start list and bib assignment including randomization of racers.
- Graphical display and management of racers in the start, on-course, and finish areas when timing a run.
- Support for on-line posting of results at the Race Nexus web site.
- Men and women can be combined into one race with multiple age classes. This is particularly useful when running a Mighty-mite race.
- Reports, with preview, for start lists, times, and results.
- Support for logging times from System B.
- Support for generating an Equivalent Electronic Time (EET) with a few mouse clicks.
- Custom reports that can be designed by the user or generated by All Terrain Software for the customer.
- Complete on-line help.
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel or AMD CPU (1.6 GHz or higher).
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or Windows 11.
- 500 megabytes of available disk space.
- 512 megabytes of memory.
- Video card that is configured to display a resolution of at least 600 x 800 pixels.
- 600 x 800 display.
- One serial port for connection to the timer.